In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, Code regarding the protection of personal data and subsequent amendments, updated to Legislative Decree 101/2018) and community, (European regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent amendments, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe on users’ rights.
Legal basis of the treatment
This site processes data based on consent. The provision of data and therefore the Consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke an already given consent at any time. However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site could be compromised. Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected, purpose and conservation
This site makes use of log files in which they are keptinformation collected automaticallyduring user visits.
The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner). For purposes of security (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. These data are never used for user identification or profiling,
In some sections of the site, some personal data will be requested to fulfill individual requests by the user. These will be processed in relation to the individual purposes.
The data received will be used exclusively for:
• Reply to the emails that will arrive using the contact form
• Process any requests for assistance received via whatsapp
• Reply to the comments that users will write under a single post by filling in the appropriate form
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated and kept for the time necessary to carry out the specified activities or, if necessary, until a request for cancellation of any accounts registered on the site itself. In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site is processed at the Auto Vintage & More data centre
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679) it should be noted that the data provided to Auto Vintage & More are stored in Italy and are not transferred to other countries or within and outside the EU.
Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to the GDPR 2016/679, the interested party may contact Auto Vintage & More at the e-mail address email@example.com to assert the following rights:
• Know the existence of data treatments that may concern you
• Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based;
• Obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• Know the origin of personal data;
• Be informed on the purposes and methods of the treatment
• Know the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
• Be informed on the transfer of personal data from countries belonging to the EU to “third” countries (not belonging to the EU or the European Economic Area)
• Know the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 27 of Regulation 2016/679.
• Know the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as Data Processor or persons in charge.
• Obtain updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
• The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
In any case, the User will remain free at any time to revoke the consent given by him, by informally sending a communication to that effect to Auto Vintage & More at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
– Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
– Freely transfer your personal data to other service providers
– request the modification, cancellation and removal of your data
– Being able to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The data controller in accordance with the laws in force is Auto Vintage & More. with headquarters in Via della Cooperation 7, 31033 – Castelfranco Veneto (TV) Telephone +39 349 3793427 – +39 347 4560842 – e-mail: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the Auto Vintage & More offices in Via della Cooperazione 7, 31033 – Castelfranco Veneto (TV) or by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy disclaimer is updated on March the 30th, 2023