List of cookies used
• Session (which are deleted when the browser is closed)
• Persistent (which are deleted after a certain fixed period)
• First-party (which are only readable by the domain you are visiting)
• Facebook Pixel (Facebook analytical tool that allows you to measure the actions that are performed on the site and monitor the conversions of active advertisements on Facebook)
Social networking plugins
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons in charge involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
• request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
• know its origin;
• receive intelligible communication;
• have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
• request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
• in cases of treatment based on consent, receive at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
• the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
• as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data is processed on the basis oflegitimate interestsin any case, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (except for the right to portability which is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to object to the processing which can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
The data controller in accordance with the laws in force is Auto Vintage & More with headquarters in Via della Cooperazione 7, 31033 – Castelfranco Veneto (TV) Telephone +39 349 3793427 – +39 347 4560842 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the Auto Vintage & More offices and via e-mail at the following address: email@example.com